Legal Certificates

Required documents

Certain certifications as proof of required checks are a legal requirement when selling or letting out a home. If you are letting out a home without these checks in place or if they aren’t up-to-date, then you may wind-up being liable for prosecution. Ideal Properties can offer these checks and can advise on your obligations as a landlord going forward – do not hesitate to contact us to arrange.


Ideal Properties are qualified to carry out a CP12. If you wish to have a gas safety check carried out on your property, please contact us to arrange.


We can carry out an energy performance assessment on properties and issue an Energy Performance Certificate. Please contact us to arrange an assessment.

Electrical Safety certificate

Ideal Properties are qualified to carry out Electrical Safety checks. If you wish to have an Electrical Safety check carried out on your property please don’t hesitate to to contact us!


If you have any questions about any of the legal certificates and about how we can help you, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today!

Letting Guide
Buying Guide